You want to sell your home for more, but you are wondering how we do that for you? In addition, you don’t want your home to sit on the market for months without any interest. Let us share just how we get your home sold for more and faster!
Oftentimes homes are in need of a completely fresh new look when they are first listed for sale. We help you as the seller make sure you are set up for success, because we want to help you achieve your goals!
Our team specializes in making this transformation happen by:
Bringing in our expert staging and design team, Credits to Everything Creative Design
Staging allows for prospective buyers to get a detailed visual of what it would be like living in the property they are viewing. By adding curated furniture & decor you are helping illustrate an image of what their life would look like in the new property increasing the likelihood of getting an offer getting your home sold.
- In other cases, a home simply requires minor sprucing in order for photography, video, and Matterport to have the best impact on its viewers.
Checkout some examples of our property videos here>>> Video – Team Amber Anderson | Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty
- Multiple high end property photos are taken at different times throughout the day which show off your property in the best lighting, in order to get as many people interested in taking a closer look.
Checkout some of our current listings and their photography here >>>Featured Properties (amberanderson.com)
- From the moment the property hits the MLS, we have social media, youtube, and email campaigns running to amplify your properties exposure. Having a strong media presence online draws more interest into in person viewings which creates a greater possibility of a quick sale.
Customized marketing plan
Every property we list has a marketing plan that we put into effect before your property hits the market. By the time your property is live our marketing strategy is already in full effect for the sake of maximizing SEO aka search engine optimization.
Our video marketing includes:
1. Coming soon video
2. Property walkthrough (in both English and Spanish)
3. Vlog style walkthrough tour
4. Cinematic video and more
Our in-house full-service marketing team has an advanced technique that has been proven to bring more people to see your property in a shorter amount of time.